BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Thoughts of today (T.G.I.F ! ......Ouch -.-)

THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY ! No work, no school, no nothing ! ( && that is exactly how i like it).
Its time to ditch the unifomrs (work, school, etc..) && bring out your best clothes becuse the night is creeping around the corner, and we all know that tonight is gonna be a perfect night to PARTAYYY!!!!!! Clubs, House Partys, Ghettys, whatever it is that you decide to do tonight, just make you you go out in style & you have a blast alltogether.

So your porbly wondering, Whats the ouch in the tittle mean ????? Well, yesterday i went to the gym, and it was my day to train with my personal trainer, and lets just say that he killed me !
We decided to work on legs, and he made me do all kinds of squats(with & without weights)
when i got home last night i was so tierd that i took a shower && i straight up passed out.
When i woke up this moarning i couldnt feel a single part of my body. i was so sore, well i still am sore, but not as bad as i was this moarning. My mom, & all of my co-workers were making so much fun of me, they said that i was walking like a peep-toed duck. i was the laugh of today. lol

How ever having sore muscles is NOT going to stop me from going out tonight && getting my party on peep-toed and all :D Not to mention that tonight i get to see this guy that i guess you can say i have a bit of a crush on him TONIGHT ! I am sooo excitedd! You best beleive that im gonna pull out my best outfit tonight :D

BTW what do you guys think about my little playlist that i put above the blog posts. The playlist features some of my favorite HOUSE songs that just make you wanna get up and dance the minute that your ear takes in all those beautiful sounds :D

Do yall like it or hate it ???????

1 comments:

BreezYbeatZ said...

yo dope blog!
ill follow you if you follow me.
go to sonicswagger.blogspot.com